• Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into pieces before steaming them for 15-20 minutes.
• Mash the cooked sweet potatoes into a purée, add the rice flour and 15 g of sugar.
• Mix until a homogeneous paste is formed.
• In a dish, mix the sesame, remaining sugar and coarsely crushed peanuts.
• Add the butter and form a ball with the mixture.
• Portion your dough into balls about half a fist in size.
• Press the dough into patties. Place a little stuffing in the center and wrap it in the dough. Flatten slightly.
• Heat a little sunflower oil in a frying pan and brown the dough on each side, then enjoy hot.