• Preheat the oven to 200°C with a rack in the middle.
• Combine milk, water, oil and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
• Put the tapioca flour in a large bowl and once the mixture boils, pour it over the flour. Whisk until the texture becomes white and sticky.
• Add the eggs one by one, then add the cheese and whisk until completely incorporated. The dough must be sticky.
• Shape small balls the size of a golf ball into your hands previously wet with cold water.
• Place the dough balls on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
• Bake and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.