• Harden the eggs by immersing them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
• Peel and finely slice the onions.
• Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into large cubes and cook them for 15 minutes in boiling salted water.
• Put the oil to be heated over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add the onions and simmer for 10 minutes.
• On high heat, add the meat and sauté for a few minutes. Add the spices.
• When the potatoe is cooked, add them to the meat preparation. Mix everything together and put out the fire. Book.
• Shell the eggs and chop them coarsely.
• Wash and finely chop the spring onion.
• Mix the chopped eggs and onion with the meat.
• Once the preparation has cooled, start filling the slippers with the preparation.
In the palm of the hand, place the dough by slightly bending it in half and welding the two ends before placing a spoonful of filling.
Close by pinching the dough to weld it. To do this, first solder the two sides of the dough together over the width of about one finger, and do not hesitate to pinch the dough hard enough. Fold the border over itself every few inches to form the edge.
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Bake the empanadas on a baking paper-lined baking sheet for 15 minutes, turn them over and continue baking for 10 minutes.