• Peel and finely slice the onion.
• Wash and peel the tomatoes, then remove the seeds.
• In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and when the oil is hot, sweat the onions for a few minutes.
• Then add the tomato pieces and simmer over high heat for 5 minutes.
• Then add the peeled shrimp and chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
• Then pour in the manioc puree and coconut milk. Mix well and bring to a boil.
• Adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve immediately.
• Enjoy hot, as a single dish or with white rice.