For the sauce:
• Mix the warm water, nuoc mam, sugar and rice vinegar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
• Add the crushed garlic, then set aside.
For the beef:
• Place it in the freezer for 1 hour so that it can be cut finely afterwards.
• Put it in a bowl with the chopped lemongrass. Pour in the sugar, nuoc mam, honey, oil, crushed garlic and mix. Leave to stand for one hour.
• Cook the meat in a frying pan or wok over high heat. The liquid must evaporate.
Preparation of the Bo Bùn:
• Cook the noodles in boiling water. Then keep them in cold water so that they do not stick.
• Chop the roasted peanuts.
• Coarsely grate the carrots.
• Wash, spin and cut your salad into strips.
In a deep bowl assemble your Bo-Bun:
• Place a layer of salad, then a little carrot, soy sprout, drained noodles, beef, coarsely chopped herbs and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
• Add sauce to taste.