For the chicken marinade:
• Cut the chicken into large chunks.
• Mix them with yoghurt, almond powder, 2 cloves of crushed garlic, 2cm of grated ginger, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1 tablespoon garam masala, 1 pinch red pepper and a dash of oil.
• Set aside for 2 hours in a cool place.
For the creamy sauce:
• Sauté the chopped onions, 1 clove of crushed garlic and 1 cm of chopped ginger in a little oil.
• Add the ketchup, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder and 1 small glass of water. Let it evaporate.
• Add the can of peeled tomatoes and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
• Mix the sauce so that it is smooth.
• Stir in the cream and butter. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Preparation of the chicken:
• Brown the chicken on all sides in a frying pan with the marinade.
• Add the creamy sauce when the chicken is cooked.
• Cook the rice in salted boiling water and serve with the meat.