• Preheat the oven to 180°C
• Soak the black mushrooms in warm water to rehydrate them for 15 minutes.
• Drain and chop them up.
• Cut the caps off the tomatoes and empty them with a spoon.
• Peel and chop the garlic, onion and chives.
• Mix the ground pork with the garlic, onion, mushrooms, eggs, soy sauce, nuoc mam and half of the chives.
• Garnish the tomatoes with the mixture and put the cap back on.
• Place them in a dish with a drizzle of oil and bake for 35-45 minutes.
• When out of the oven, sprinkle with the remaining chives.