• Sauté the veal, cut into large pieces in a non-stick sauté pan without adding oil.
• Add the chopped onion, garlic and lemon cut into 4.
• Cover with water, add the stock cube and spices and cook on a low heat for 45 minutes over a medium heat.
• Add the carrots, peeled and sliced turnips and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
• Add the peeled and sliced zucchini, snow peas and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
• Add the olives, peas and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
• At the end of cooking, add the chopped fresh cilantro.
• Serve with semolina.