• Mix half of the shrimp, peanuts and cashews until a thick powder is obtained.
• In a skillet, sauté the onions in olive oil.
• Dissolve the flour with half the coconut milk.
• Pour the remaining coconut milk into a saucepan, heat over low heat, stir in the parsley, tomatoes and coriander.
• Pour the coconut milk and flour mixture with the shrimp, peanut and mahogany powder into the pan.
• Stir constantly to avoid lumps.
• Add the other half of the whole shrimps and ginger and continue to stir until boiling.
• Serve hot.