Cook the rice in boiling salted water.
• Slice the beef into thin strips.
• Chop the ginger and garlic.
• In a bowl, mix the sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
• Add the meat and marinate for 30 minutes.
• Fry the spinach in a frying pan and drain if necessary.
• Cook the soy sprouts for 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
• Cook the beans in boiling water for about 8 minutes.
• Season these vegetables separately with a little sesame oil, salt, pepper, and half of the sesame seeds.
• Peel and slice the carrots into julienne strips. Brown them in a frying pan.
• Peel and slice the onion.
• In a frying pan, brown the beef in olive oil with its marinade and onion.
• In a bowl, mix together the sesame oil and chili sauce.
• Divide the rice into 4 bowls, place the vegetables on top, then the meat and finally the raw egg in the center. Sprinkle with the rest of the sesame seeds and add a teaspoon of sauce.