• Pour rice flour, almonds, cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon and zest into a large jar. Add the hot water. Mix.
• Close the jar and let stand for 8 hours at room temperature.
• At the end of these 8 hours, remove the lime zest and cinnamon sticks and pour the mixture into a blender.
• Stir for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth.
• Add 250 ml of water and filter the mixture through a wet line.
• Add another 125 ml of water and then the sugar in the liquid obtained and keep 3 hours in the refrigerator.
• Serve with crushed ice.