• Prepare the marinade with sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, fresh grated ginger, coriander (keep a few leaves), a few teaspoons of sesame seeds, cayenne pepper.
• Pour the marinade into the bowl containing the diced salmon and mix well.
• Cut the avocados and mango into small chunks.
• Finely slice the onions.
• Put them in the bowl containing the salmon and mix well. Place in a cool place.
• Boil some water and cook 4 servings of rice.
• Drain the rice and serve in 4 small bowls, sprinkle with sesame seeds and decorate with a few coriander leaves.
• Remove the salmon, avocado, mango and marinade mixture from the fridge, mix again and serve.