• Place all ingredients in a blender. Mix until the mixture becomes lighter.
• Put the mixture in a plastic bag. Cut off one of the corners to form a piping bag.
• Prepare a dish with a little water in the bottom.
• Squeeze the bag to release some meat and form a ball with your hands, which should first be dampened so that the ball does not stick (the ball should be about the size of a nut).
• Boil water with a little salt or beef broth.
• Put in the meatballs to cook, and as soon as they are floating, allow 5 minutes for cooking.
• Cook the noodles.
• Pour in the soy sauce, nuoc mam and rice vinegar.
• Add the meatballs.