For the sauce:
• Mix the garlic together with the anchovy fillets and add olive oil to make mixing easier until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
• Put in a saucepan over medium heat and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
• Stir the cream into the dough, then continue cooking over low heat, stirring regularly for 30 minutes. Book.
Preparation of the filling:
• Wash, peel and cut carrots, celery, pepper into sticks.
• Wash and prepare cauliflower and broccoli in small bouquets about the size of a bite.
• Wash, peel and cut the sweet potatoes, potatoes and squash into large cubes and cook them for a few minutes in boiling salted water, making sure they remain firm.
• Toast thin slices of bread.
• Taste the vegetables by dipping them in the sauce. Serve with bread.