• Cut the fish into pieces, removing the bones.
• Sauté the onion and garlic with the oil in a pan.
• Add the fish and cook for around 5 minutes.
• Cut the potatoes into French fries. Cook them in boiling water but leave them firm.
• Add the potatoes to the pan and cook all ingredients together. Leave on heat for a further 5 minutes.
• In a bowl, beat the eggs and add seasoning. Add them to the pan.
• Continue to stir over the heat. The eggs should not be completely cooked.
• Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.